Notice of AGM
NOTICE OF THE FORTY-NINTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
of the Rye Conservation Society to be held in The St Mary’s Centre, Rye
11.00am on Friday 27 May 2022
1. Apologies for absence
2. Minutes of the AGM held on 26 November 2021
3. Matters arising
4. Reports from the Chairman and Officers
5. Treasurer’s Report and approval of Accounts for the year 2021
6. Elections: Executive Officers and Committee Members. (See note 1)
The Committee wishes to re-appoint Kenneth Bird and Julian Luckett as Vice-Presidents.
7. Future Events
8. Guest Speakers:
Sally-Ann Hart MP for Hastings and Rye
Andi Rivett, Rye Town Mayor
Simon Richard, Conservation Officer Rother District Council
9. Any Other Business (see note 2)
The Meeting will be followed by an Annual Luncheon in the Mermaid Inn at 12.30
1. Any member who wishes to nominate another member for the Executive Committee should apply to the Hon Secretary for a nomination form, which must be returned to him at least fourteen days before the meeting.
2. Any member wishing to raise a matter under Any Other Business must notify the Hon Secretary at least fourteen days before the meeting.
3. Please follow all Covid rules as displayed in the Hall, do not attend if feeling unwell.
2 Jeake Drive
East Sussex TN31 7FH